Sunday 20 July 2014

Paul McAvoy

Hi, thanks for stopping by and having a look at my site/blog. I am British and have been writing for as long as I can remember. My first ever attempt at writing was a book called The Robster which was a story about cross between a robber and a monster who went around doing monstery things. Hey, I was only about 7 or so! Then I think I wrote a book called, The Vampire Tribe. I think you are seeing some sort of pattern here. Yes, I have mainly written horror books and stories. I have had over twenty short horror stories published (see below) but have been concentrating more on the Young Adult end of the market. I love writing this kind of book and have written three in my ‘So... I Met’ series. I am also writing the initial notes to what is going to be a long series of books. Anyway, that’s me. Contact me any time Paul McAvoy

No comments:

Post a Comment